Affordable House Construction Scheme
Don't Be Afraid, Start building your Home
Building a House in Nigeria can be risky and quite demanding, but you can now build with ease, simply spread your payment in convenient monthly installments while we deliver your dream home.
You can now become a
Proud House Owner in 3 easy steps
Deposit at least 10%
Spread balance and pay in installments
Pay up-to 60% and PACK-IN
We build for staffs and cooperatives, either you're planning to build in our estate or your already acquired land.
Features and prices of our Housing Packages
Below are features for the house construction packages that we offer, kindly note the prices below are for 2 Bedroom only.
Benefits of building through our Affordable Housing Scheme
- You don’t buy land at all, once you pay the initial deposit we start building immediately.
- We build in our estate, which is registered with a global C of O. Therefore, your house is safe from any future government reclamation. See reasons why you should build in an estate
- Our payment plan is setup to be very affordable for you, simply spread your balance for number of years.
- We save you from the stress of building your house yourself, buying building materials or hiring the right professionals. We handle the entire house construction while you focus on other things. Read more on the benefits of our housing scheme
- Build whatever you desire, either bungalow or duplex, pick from our designs or send us yours.
- For cooperatives, our payment plans applies on your already acquired land or if you plan to build in any of our estates. See our cooperative construction scheme
We have collated the likely questions you might have about our housing scheme. Read our FAQs (frequently asked questions) or chat with us to ask us yours.
What type of House can you afford?
Bungalows and duplexes built and roofed only, no fittings and no accessories.
You don’t need a land, what you want is a house. With our scheme, you get the home you want and pay in a way you can afford.
Would you like to meet us?
You can also meet us for a one-on-one meeting or an appointment, visit our head office in Alausa, Lagos. Find direction on the map.