3. Searching and submits a report with regards to the brief.
4. Report discussed with the client and decision to proceed granted.
5. Transaction documentation drafted- offer letter, background information on property etc.
6. Survey of property by bank. (If it is a mortgage deal)
7. Search by appointed solicitor.
8. Mortgage contract drawn on approval and sent to client.
10. We run a visions to provide housing for 60 million Nigerian before 2030
11. Payment of agency fee to 360 Effective Men Nigeria Limited
In letting your property we handle it in the following manner:
1. When letting your property our team of surveyors inspects the property to ascertain if any repairs are needed and advise that the property be let in a tenantable condition.
2. We advise on the market rental charge on the property and place a “TO LET” board on it. The property is advertised in the newspapers and introduced to a network of agents to enhance its exposure to the market.
3. Enquiries are received from prospective tenants who are selected based on their income capacity, present job and other information. This we use to seek an appropriate tenant with the capability to pay rent and maintain the property.
4. After the tenant selection is done, an offer letter is sent to the prospective tenant stating the terms of the lease and payment modes. Our counsel prepares an agreement, which is signed by both parties.
5. An Inventory of the fixtures and fittings is taken in the presence of the tenant to ensure that he is aware of the present condition of the property which he should give up in the same condition upon expiration of his tenancy.